All you can eat pork and doenjangjigae (된장찌개) for 11,000 won per person! The quality of meat is not too bad. This restaurant is part of a chain! There are multiple ones throughout Bundang and Seoul. Unfortunately, the one we went to, I think, is gone.
All you can eat 3cm thick pork cuts, bean sprout and kimchi, and soup!
Basically saying not to put the heat to the highest since the pork can burn.
Main menu is the all you can eat pork and soup for 11,000 won. You can order rice for an extra 1,000 won. If everyone in the table orders rice, then it’s free refill as well!
The side menu says theres also raw meat (육회), cold buckwheat noodles (냉면), steamed eggs (계란찜). They also have soju and beer for 4,000 won. If you want a translation of the menu, message us!
It also says that if 4 people come in as one table, they will give you free 1.25L Coke.
How to Enjoy to the 100%
– Basically says that the first serving is given but the customers have to get the refills for themselves.
– When paying, you have to remember the table number.
– Do not raise the heat level to 3, the highest, because the pork will burn and set off the alarms.
– Only pork should be on the grill. For kimchi and bean sprouts, use container provided to cook.
– To prevent wasted food, only take little by little.
– Drinks and side menu should be ordered through the staff but water and such is prepared for self service.
The basic setup that is provided when you enter the restaurant. Refills are self service.
The different pork meats!
Beansprouts and kimchi is to be cooked in this container and not directly on the grill.
Doenjang Jigae that is to be cooked over the grill.
I didn’t get to take pictures of the self-service bar but it’s well organized so you can take what you need.